CookieScape 317!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieScape 317!

NEW FORUMS AT WWW.COOKIESCAPEFTW.TK OR WWW.COOKIESCAPE.SMFNEW.COM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robs Admin/Head Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Rob

Robs Admin/Head Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Robs Admin/Head Mod App   Robs Admin/Head Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 am

Hey guys, well im not introducing myself as you already know me on the staff team...
But here goes.

Ingame/Forum name: Rob

I will be applying for admin head mod or head admin.

Experience: Well I know quite a bit and ben mod for a while now and many times on othher servers so I know the server off the back of my hand.

How Active? Well I havn't been on the server or a while now because I need a new ethernet cable and i'm on my bro's laptop, I should also be getting a new ethernet cable in a few days which is good. After this I should be on the server all the time.

13, But you know how mature I already am.

I will benerfit the server by:
1. Helping people, and the server
2. Encouraging the rules.
3. Keeping the forum tidy from spam and will clean the server from rule breakers, e.g duping, spaming and hacking.

I am already a MOD on the forum and the server so... I will work even harder then I already do Razz
Thats why think you should let me Very Happy

Many Thanks, Mod Rob
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Admin
Cookie

Robs Admin/Head Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robs Admin/Head Mod App   Robs Admin/Head Mod App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:23 pm

There are no admin spots left. And I cant be asked to create a head mod position. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://cookiescape.forummotion.com

Robs Admin/Head Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CookieScape 317! :: Staff Application-
Jump to: