CookieScape 317!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieScape 317!

NEW FORUMS AT WWW.COOKIESCAPEFTW.TK OR WWW.COOKIESCAPE.SMFNEW.COM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iibarrageii mod app!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iibarrageii

iibarrageii

iibarrageii mod app! Empty
PostSubject: iibarrageii mod app!   iibarrageii mod app! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:54 am

Ingame Name:iibarrageii
Mod or Admin?:mod
Experience:okay i have played on man yserver got mod on a fe and even treid to run my own Smile ( failed )
How Active:i get on probl 5-7 hours a day?
Age (It doesn't matter much, but I want you to be mature):15 april 24 is my b-day Smile
How will you benefit our server?:i will make shure no one break's the rules and if they do there will be reaction's
Why should we let you be staff on our server?:cause i think you guy's need someone too look over the server while you guy's are asleep cause i can be on anytime pretty much Smile

p.S THANKS GUY'S FOR READING HOPEING TO GET MOD IN FUTURE! king
Back to top Go down
Novalyfe
Novalyfe

iibarrageii mod app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iibarrageii mod app!   iibarrageii mod app! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Decent application I guess, unfortunately we're not looking for more moderators at the moment, we have enough to ensure at least one is on at all times. We'll keep this application here in case we ever need to promote someone, just stay active and show us that you'll benefit our server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.billy-bean.newgrounds.com

iibarrageii mod app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CookieScape 317! :: Staff Application-
Jump to: